Our commitment for the future of the planet
We translate principles into action: Asoltex has taken steps to use natural and recycled raw materials, improve efficiency and reduce waste, emissions and consumption in every phase of our production process.
CIRCULAR ECONOMY AND PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE
Asoltex sees sustainability in terms of the principles of a circular economy:
- recovery and reuse of raw materials
- assessment of the impact of the products throughout their life cycle
- optimization of production processes to reduce waste, emissions and by-products
- exclusion of substances harmful to the environment, workers or consumers.
Asoltex offers its clients a vast range of items and finishes in compliance with the above principles.
RECYCLED AND NATURAL TEXTILES
Our catalogues include:
- textiles made with post-consumer recycled Polyester (also with GRS certification)
- textiles made with pre-consumer recycled Polyamide (also with GRS certification)
- textiles made with natural fibers and special blends
- organic textiles
> See the Asoltex catalogue of recycled and sustainable textiles
ECO-SUSTAINABLE FOAMS AND AGGLOMERATES
Our catalogue of padding and expanding foam products include:
- bio-based foams (whose components do not come from fossil sources)
- agglomerates in pre-consumer recycled Polyurethane (also with GRS certification)
- padding in post-consumer recycled Polyester (also with GRS certification).
> See the Asoltex catalogue of eco-sustainable foams and agglomerates
GRS 4.0 CERTIFICATION
In 2020, Asoltex obtained the GRS 4.0 certification for some of its products and its lamination technology. Global Recycle Standard is the international brand, promoted by Textile Exchange that guarantees the recycled origin of a semi-finished or finished material, examining all the upstream processes and verifying the adoption of a series of best practices regarding worker safety and environmental protection.
|Download the GRS 4.0 Scope Certificate
> Find out how Asoltex GRS certification works and what it’s good for
ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Also in 2020, Asoltex obtained the ISO 14001:2015 certification for environmental management, in confirmation of its commitment to reducing the carbon footprint of its production processes.
|Download the ISO 14001:2015 certification
|Download our Environmental Policy
> See all the Asoltex certifications
CODE OF ETHICS
The Code of Ethics summarizes our values and defines the duties of each member of the corporate organization.
|Download our Code of Ethics
The experience gained during years enables us in reaching excellent results, producing the best materials to guarantee the best performances, quality and functionality
Evolution is the natural consequence of working with passion, the link between traditions and innovation. For us from asoltex, quality is not an opinion.